Norfolk -

For The Girls Norfolk held its 10th annual fundraiser on Wednesday, June 16.

Participants were able to visit, listen to live music, participate in auctions, and most importantly show their support for Breast Cancer patients and survivors.

Since 2011 the nonprofit has raised over 1 million dollars to support breast cancer research and breast cancer, patients. According to the 'For the Girls' website, 80 percent of donations go to medical facilities in northeast Nebraska such as Faith Regional Health Services and Fountain Point Medical Community. The other 20 percent of funds go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. 

The event this year was a complete success, with the For The Girl's Website claiming that all tickets to the event were sold out. While the event happens once a year, there is still an opportunity to support the nonprofit by visiting their donation page on their website.